MPM has in-house skilled pattern makers and a technical leader with over 32 years’ experience specialising in composites. This extremely experienced team provide MPM with fast and effective responses with versatility on any project, making MPM intensely flexible in finding solutions for you the customer.
How do our pattern makers work?
Our skilled pattern makers can work from any technical line drawing supplied by the client or even as sometimes can happen, make alterations/improvements to CNC cut patterns. Depending on the design, it can sometimes be more commercially viable to produce a traditional pattern and with the skills we have, still be extremely accurate and a quick turnaround.
"MPM are always quick to react and with their thorough and professional approach, quality is never compromised. Clear communication is essential and MPM excel in this area, we always know the status of our order and when to expect delivery."Russell Carter, Linecross | READ THE CASE STUDY
- Amends and modifications can be made quicker
- Costs can be less than having to go back and alter the original CAD model or CNC pattern
- Certain surfaces can be created that CNC machining can't apply
- We can work in consultation with you as the project progresses to ensure ultimate success
- We can alter existing moulds or master moulds and use those as patterns to make upgrades or modifications