Resin Transfer Moulding or Closed Moulding is a cleaner and a more efficient and effective way of producing a composite part.
Here at MPM we can provide a full complete service right through from the drawing concept to designing, producing and commissioning closed mould tooling.
Manufacturing the composite part itself and consulting on the different range of complex materials to be considered, is also an area in which MPM prides itself in.
Providing the customer with the service, quality and trust that strengthens working relationships and provides a strong future together.
"We recommend MPM to all our contacts without hesitation. In my 15 years of sourcing suitable composite suppliers, MPM are top of the list and continue to exceed our expectations."Andy Colhoun, Nugent Trailers | READ THE CASE STUDY
- Created parts are extremely durable
- Accurate thickness on produced parts
- Created parts will not corrode or rust
- Parts can be chemically resistant
- Parts can be fire retardant
- High gloss finishes can be created on both sides
- Reduced waste material