MPM has in-house pattern makers with over 32 years experience specialising in composites. These extremely experienced members of our team provide MPM with the service of being exceptionally versatile to any project, making MPM intensely flexible in finding solutions.
How do our pattern makers work?
Our skilled pattern makers can work from any technical line drawing supplied by the client as long as full measurements and dimensions are provided.
"MPM are always quick to react and with their thorough and professional approach, quality is never compromised. Clear communication is essential and MPM excel in this area, we always know the status of our order and when to expect delivery."Russell Carter, Linecross | READ THE CASE STUDY
- Amends and modifications can be made quicker
- Costs can be less than having to go back and alter the original CAD model
- Certain complex shapes can be created that CNC machining can't achieve
- Certain surface surfaces can be created that CNC machining can't apply
- Large scale patterns can be produced that can't fit on a CNC machine